We Walk Goals:
- Gather as a church family to build community.
- Be a presence in the neighborhood around our church as we pray for our city.
- Raise awareness and money for some great Gospel centered ministries in Waco.
There are a few things you will want to know if you are joining us on October 21.
The walk will begin at 3:00pm, but please come early to check in. You can pick up your t-shirt after each Gathering on Sunday, October 21 at the Go Table in the Life Center lobby, or when you check in for the walk, starting at 2:30pm in the Gold Parking lot.
We will gather together and pray around 2:45pm before we start walking. Parking for participants will be available in the Red Parking lot on the corner of Trice and 30th street. Please contact us at Jamie-Hipp@highlandbc.org if you have any questions.
Who the event is benefitting
Registration open through day of event, October 21st.
- Adults (Ages 13 & up) – $20
- Children (Ages 3-12) – $12
- College Students – $15
- Two years of age and under – FREE
How our event works
It’s not about your 8 minute mile but rather about enjoying time with your family and friends. We Walk is a 5k, untimed walk in which participants are encouraged to meet new friends, pray for the Highland neighborhood, local ministries and businesses, and Waco as a whole.
The We Walk 5k Route
To view a larger version of this map, just click here!