We Walk Goals:
- Gather as a church family to build community.
- Be a presence in the neighborhood around our church as we pray for our city.
- Raise awareness and money for Highland ministry partners.
There are a few things you will want to know if you are joining us on Nov. 1.
The walk will begin at 3pm, but please come early to check in. You can pick up your t-shirt after each Gathering on Sunday, Nov. 1 at the Go Table in the Life Center lobby, or when you check in for the walk, starting at 2:30pm in the Gold Parking lot.
We will gather together and pray around 2:45pm before we start walking. Parking for participants will be available in the Red Parking lot on the corner of Trice and 30th street. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Registration open through day of event, Nov. 1.
- Adults (Ages 13 & up) – $20
- Children (Ages 3-12) – $12
- College Students – $15
- Two years of age and under – FREE
How our event works
It’s not about your 8′ mile but rather about enjoying time with your family and friends. We Walk is a 5k, untimed walk in which participants are encouraged to meet new friends, pray for the Highland neighborhood, local ministries and businesses, and Waco as a whole.
The We Walk 5k Route
To view a larger version of this map, just click here!