We Walk Goals:
- Gather as a church family to build community.
- Be a presence in the neighborhood around our church as we pray for our city.
- Raise awareness and money for Highland ministry partners.
All proceeds from this year’s We Walk event will be given to support the ministry of partner organizations Care Net Pregnancy and Advocacy Center and Mission Waco.
We will gather together in the Gold Parking lot and pray around 2:45pm before we start the walk promptly at 3pm.
Parking for participants will be available in the Red Parking lot on the corner of Trice and 30th Street or in the smaller parking lot next to the Gold Lot on 30th Street. Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.
Registration open through day of event, Nov. 7.
- Adults (Ages 10 & up) – $20
- Children (Ages 3-10) – $15
- College Students – $15
- Two years of age and under – FREE
How our event works
It’s not about your 8 minute mile but rather about enjoying time with your family and friends. We Walk is a 5k, untimed walk in which participants are encouraged to meet new friends, pray for the Highland neighborhood, local ministries and businesses, and Waco as a whole.
The We Walk 5k Route
To view a larger version of this map, just click here!